This towel will help to bring your other design elements to life. Our focus always includes versatility, utility, and functionality. Turkish cotton is a more durable fibre that gets softer with every wash, combined with linen in this towel, you have a crisp integrity with the softness of the cotton.
Linen is breathable, absorbent, quick to dry, & hypoallergenic. Linen (or Flax) grows easily - requiring fewer chemicals than cotton, & less energy and water in its processing as well. It trulyis an earth-friendly textile.
Designed to elevate your bathroom or kitchen. This is truly one of our favourite gifts to share for any celebration - as a housewarming gift, for the host, for foodies or for your own at-home spa. A true treat for your hands.
- While the science and art of Turkish towels dates back to the 17th century, their quick-dry, high absorbency, and unparalleled weave makes them a modern day essential worldwide.
- Ultra soft hand feel, luxurious texture, strong and durable.
- Creates a vibe that is elegant, contemporary, stylish, modern, luxe, coastal. These towels work well in any setting, on their own, and with other towel types and towel styles. Our towels have versatility in aesthetic and design.
- Quick-drying, highly-absorptive, durable. Useful in all seasons. Made to last.
- Easy gift as these towels look great with all decors. Gift to a friend, host, new parent, traveller, adventurer, homebody, for birthday, etc. Fun gift wrapping tip! --> Use a towel as wrapping paper for a gift to make the gift extra special and extra beautiful.
- Towels will get softer and more absorbent with use and proper care.
- Made with 100% natural materials. Soft and gentle on the skin. Because they feel gentle and light on the skin, they're a great alternative scarf to scratchy wool scarves and wraps.
- Ethically-sourced from traditional Turkish artisans.
- Naturally antibacterial. No more musty smell. Will dry 30% faster than regular towels.
- Turkish cotton has extra long fibers, making it longer lasting and more durable than regular cotton.
- Also known as "fouta" (the word for towels from Tunisia) or "pestemal" (the word for towel in Turkish).