Upper in Leather
- Panels made out of leather
- Logo V made of leather
- Lining in Jersey of recycled polyester
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, it is advised that you waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.
Leather models: treat the leather with a specific leather care product (spray or cream).
After each use, you are advised to remove the clean soles to vent them.
Shoes should ideally be stored in a dry place away from any heat source.
How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.